Saturday 30 March 2013

2005 or 2367 ??

Last Night is the most unforgettable night....
i wish i can stay there , i noe u too
6 years .... 2005 more days....
our wish will come true <3
i believe u , i don care is good o bad , i jz wan to believe
how much u love me 























MOVING TOMORO =( 
Feel suck..................... i noe v hv the same feeling
but i am happy tat v can c each other this afternoon
even jz a few hour , i feel so happy =]
mayb i will try my best to arrange my after i move
v will still meet each other again..
don cry =,[














when ever u cry my heart hurts badly...
coz i can't hug u, i can't kiss u, i can't stay beside u
i don have a hilarious time, but i hope u will smile like the cow =)
Darling.... i jz love u so don think to much
don gv yourself so much pressure
u still nid to focus on yr study







when ever u sad i hope i can be with u i wish i can do stupid things to make u smile =]


if u feel sad , rememb i will always waiting for u..... even jz a call <3







Today i went to JUSCO i take pics wf my mum
make me feel bad , i wish to take one wf u
make me regret =[
we should take one yesterday
i wish v got time to take tat nx time
can we?





No comments:

Post a Comment