Thursday 27 June 2013

Happy 4th month Anniversary XP

Love today!!

is a normal day for others 
but a special day for us!!!

even that is only 4 months
is only 120 days
but we've been through a lot  beautiful memories 

sometimes we cry together

sometimes we laugh together

we still enjoy our days

we fight , we still love each other

I BELIEVE OUR LOVE NEVER END 

i wan to have something different this time

i wan to eat  every cake with u 

i wan to eat cheese cake and chocolate cake with u

i wan to exchange the cake with u when we are eating to together

i wan u to feed me like i am a baby

I WANT U TO BE MY MAN
















PUPPY KISS
GOLD FISH KISS
NEMO KISS
BABY CARRY
BABY FEEDING
BIG HUG
SWEET HUG

ALL I WAN TO DO WITH U

LOOI FONG YANG I FUCKING LOVE U !!! muacksxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment