Wednesday 3 April 2013

HAPPY or SAD ? =]=

YESTERDAY  ----->
i think is a happy day..[maybe]
finally i be able to swim in my new pool



am i too thin?? I think so

my next target is the GYM ROOM!
EXERCISE!!!
i think i have 1 or 2 years never do that
exercise is important,but i don feel like doing it
i remember one day i when for a jogging with my grandpa
he ran faster than me and the ran for 9 round ,sweat like hell
me?? like a tortoise ..


it ME !
i know i am cute =]





i ran for 7 round , leg pain , no sweat.
even my grandpa say: are u a human?? y under a hot sun u also never sweat??
soooo i don't think i will sweat when i'm doing my gym

----------------------------------------------

TODAY --->
OMG, is a bad day... not feeling well
my stomach pain like hell
can't even get a nap...
vomited half day diarrhea other half day
i when to shopping to buy my dog cage
i though i feel better ady
half way in the shopping mall
i can't see anything
suddenly black and white ..
stomach pain again
stumbled walked to the toilet
lucky i can reach it
i don wan to faint in the shopping mall
although i wan to try to sit in a ambulance
i think i will try it next time =]












No comments:

Post a Comment