Wednesday 10 April 2013

I wish

Don't you ever walk away from me like that,
Don't you ever give up everything on me,
Don't you ever let me go
Don't you ever say no,
Don't you tell me anything is impossible,
Every day I'll just wonder about you,
Never thought my love for you grew every day and,
When I am always with you I can't stop smiling and,
It seems like heaven every time,
To make it alright, make it alright, alright

It is you, who light up my life like that,
Who gave me the strength and hope to carry on, of moving on my life,
It is you, who light up my life like that,
Who give me the strength and hope to carry on, of moving on my life,

May be someday I will understand how you feel, 
All I need is some time to know you more,
Every time single time I think,
Every time single time I dream,
Every time single time I wonder is about you,
Most of the times when I'm down I need you,
To cure my pain and light up every sorrows,
When we are talking on the phone my heart feels so weak and I'll always miss you even more,
Is this call love? I know so, Maybe some day..

Every day, every minute, every second, every time, all I do is think of you,
When I cry, when I'm down, when I laugh, when I sing, you were always there beside me,
To make things right and get me through everything together, 
Be mine forever,
Never say never til the end


----------------------------------------------
Today keep thinking if i can stay with u how good it is
we can do anything together





































































-----------------------------------------


我要的感情永远保持一种浪漫的状态,不要老夫老妻,永远18 永恒18

这是两个人在一起很重要很基本的默契,常常怀疑爱会变质信任对方的同时,也要让对方信任你,给对方安全感。 你有吗?




even when we are old like them , i wish our love will always stay young 


No comments:

Post a Comment