Wednesday 15 May 2013

it make me miss u more......



is every boy hug the teddy like tat when he is to happy?
do u?
i don think so....
but is cute
one day if u really hug the cow like tat i hope to record it














this is my first korea drama
and it make me miss u more
hope tat we can be like them
i feel like crying when i hug u
i don't know why
just i feeling that i can't tell
if one day i can hug u night time when i sleep
see u very morning when i awake
maybe this feeling will go
i want u give me a kiss everyday when u go out and when u come home
i just want to marry u
i want to stay beside u when u feel stress on your work
i wish i can make u smile everyday
i love you 3 years ago
and now i still love u
sometimes i just jealous your girls fren
they can see u 5 days a week
i jealous that they can breakfast o launch with u
even u say no to them
just jealous they can to so may things with u
but i can't
everything that u say we don't even get one done
i wish we can do everything we want after 2324 days
don't know do u remember everything that i said before
if u forget than nevermind
don ask me
i wont answer u





someone say that the first guy looks like u~~

cute




-----------------------------------------------





long time never wear this pajamas 

when my uncle c me wearing this shirt

he ask me to dance gwiyomi

and i remember that day u dance to make me laugh =)




No comments:

Post a Comment