Sunday 19 May 2013

A post that i don wish u c it

Suddenly feel that everything is so fake
even u say that u love me
that feeling is still here
not that i don believe u
maybe u are the one shouldn't believe me
i know u know that i am unhappy
but i don wan to tell u .
not that don wan
just donno how to say
donno how to tell u
of coz i don wan u feel moody becoz of me
mayb after u read this u stil will feel moody n think alot
and u will ask me tonight
so i'm still thinking should i post it o not

WHAT FAKE FEELING?
if u really gonna ask me
i donno wat i will answer
is just a feeling doesn't have any reason

i jealous somebody o same people
but u say if i believe u
i no need to jealous about others
i don wan u feel that i don believe u
that y i wont tell u i get just
jealous doesn't mean that i don believe
is just i care
sometimes i just donno wat to do
i don wish u change the way u treat your fren
i don wan u feel so stress


i will be ok tomoro =]


How can I live若失去你 心在哭泣

It's killing me killing me 愛

失去氧氣 無法呼吸 快要窒息

I'm dying I'm dying for love





No comments:

Post a Comment